£138.56 - £145 per day
2 months ago
As an English Teacher you will be joining a fast paced, driven and forward thinking school based in Wrexham, with determination to give students the best possible life chances. This school has the highest expectations of students’ behaviour, engagement and academic outcomes. The ideal applicant will be able to motivate and inspire their success?
The role is to start January 2021 until May 2021, but could go on longer, full time Monday- Friday 8:30-3:30pm
In order to be considered for a teaching job with Vetro Education candidates will :
- Be a fully qualified Teacher (QTS or equivalent overseas qualification)
- Be an English specialist teaching up to key stage 4
- Have at least 1-year teaching experience exceptions to be made for NQTs
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- Have references covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Hold EWC registration Hold the Right to work in the UK
While working with Vetro Education you can expect the following:
- Great rates of pay
- Support from an established Education consultant.
- No payroll fees
- Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
- Regular, specific, and local work
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.