£24000 - £28000 per annum
0151 559 8680
18 days ago
The residential care home is based in Widnes.
This position is suitable for either an experienced Deputy or a Senior/Team Leader looking for the next step!
- Work with the Registered Manager to ensure the safe and effective leadership and running of a children's residential care home
- Ensure the service meets OFSTED standards
- Ensure the Registered Manager is supported at all times
- Ensure staff are managed
- Assist with recruitment
- Assist with referrals
- Offer support to young people within the residential care home
- Deputise as manager when needed
- Assist with quality assurance.
- £10.40 p/h - £12.00 p/h.
- Plus £68 sleep in duties.
- Plus £30.00 for any ON CALL duties
- 39 hours a week
- Working largely off rota, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, with one working-shift a week included in hours
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Driving Licence.
- Experience as a Senior or Team Leader or Deputy in a children's residential service.