£63.52 - £67 per day
14 days ago
Jan-Feb half term
As a teaching assistant you will be responsible for providing assistance to the Teacher in supporting students on a one to one basis or in small groups, across a wide range of activities and learning. Applicants will need to have experience of working with children and have some knowledge of either dyslexia, dyspraxia or anxiety disorders.
The role is part time, working mornings only to start January 2021 for one term.
In order to be considered for this role with Vetro Education candidates will :
- Ideally a level 2 teaching assistant or similar
- Have worked with students up to KS2
- Have at least 3 months teaching assistant experience within the last 3 years
- Experience in special educational needs
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- Have references covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Hold EWC registration Hold the Right to work in the UK
While working with Vetro Education you can expect the following:
- Great rates of pay
- Support from an established Education consultant.
- No payroll fees
- Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
- Regular, specific, and local work
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.