£31000 - £43000 per annum
0151 559 8680
20 days ago
The service that you will be managing will be a brand new 3 bedded residential care home, the will specialise in support for young people with EBD and challenging behaviours.
The home you will be managing will be based in Oldham.
- Assist with the opening of a new children's residential home
- Recruitment of staff team and the development of staff
- Manage referrals
- Manage staff team, creating a positive and nurturing culture.
- Ensure the service matches company ethos
- Ensure service all young people are effectively supported
- To ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
- To lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Hold OFSTED registration
- Work Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Up to £43,000
- Basic pay between £31,000 - £39,000 + bonuses
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing or as a Deputy Manager in Children's Residential services.
Or refer a friend for up to £250!!