£21000 - £28000 per annum
0151 559 8680
2 months ago
I have a great opportunity for an experienced Children's Support Worker to join a specialist residential care home
The home offers care and support to young people with severe learning disabilities.
The home is based in Wallasey and cares for up to 4 young people.
- OTE - £28000
- £10 per hour + £65 per sleep in
- Full time contract
- To offer care and support for children and young people with severe learning disabilities.
- To ensure the children's residential service is safe and efficient.
- To ensure all children and young people are safe and cared for.
- Offer personal care to young people
- Assist with medication distribution
- Moving and handling when required
- Work with support workers and management to ensure the young people are supported 24/7
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People
- Driving Licence
- Learning disabilities experience is desirable but not essential
If interested, click apply!