£28000 - £37000 per annum
0151 559 8680
18 days ago
You will be joining an independent special educational needs school, that offers education, care and support to young people with special educational needs, autism, learning disabilities, challenging behaviours and complex needs.
The school is based in Walton, Liverpool.
- Offer therapy to young people within an independent specialist school
- Manage, develop and monitor the therapy for each individual children
- Work with other professionals, to ensure the safe and effective support of young people within the school
- Work directly with children alongside their keyworkers
- Provide clinical advice and guidance to other professionals
- Provide therapy intervention and plans for children
- £28,000 - £36,000
- Monday to Friday
- 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Qualified Occupational Therapist with HCPC registration.
- Experience of SEN and Autism is desirable
- Experience working with children and young people
If interested, click apply