£63.52 - £70 per day
18 days ago
The role is full-time Monday to Friday 8:30 am-3:30 pm, to start December 2020 and will continue until July 2021 for the right candidate.
As a teaching assistant, you will be working within a mainstream primary school based in Wrexham LEA, supporting a year 3 child. You will be required to assist with numeracy, literacy, and be able to communicate using basic Makaton or BSL.
To apply for this role you will need to have worked with children within the last 3 years and have some knowledge of speech and language difficulties or additional learning needs and be able to use basic Makaton or BSL.
In order to be considered for this role with Vetro Education candidates will :
- Have worked with children for a minimum of 3 months
- Have worked with children up to KS2
- Have experience in special education needs
- Can use basic Makaton or BSL
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- Have references covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Hold EWC registration Hold the Right to work in the UK
While working with Vetro Education you can expect the following:
- Great rates of pay
- Support from an established Education consultant.
- No payroll fees
- Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
- Regular, specific, and local work
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.