£35000 - £48000 per annum
0151 559 8680
18 days ago
The home you will be managing is a brand new service, for 4 young people with EBD.
- Manage a children's residential service for young people with EBD and challenging behaviours
- Hold OFSTED registration and ensure service meets OFSTED standards
- Ensure all young people have a safe and supportive environment to live in
- Manage and recruit staff team
- Promote therapeutic care and support for all young people
- Work with SLT to ensure the service is efficient and effective
- OTE - £48000
- £40,000, dependent on experience and qualifications
- + £8000 in bonuses
- 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing Children's Residential services.
- Would consider a deputy stepping up
Or refer a friend for up to £250!!