£138.56 - £145 per day
12 days ago
Have you got what we are looking for?
- You must be a qualifed secondary teacher in any subject
- You will have previous experience teaching up to KS4
- You will have the Confidence to control a class (often with no classroom assistants)
- You should have The ability to be flexible and work within a multitude of subjects
- Assure that the class complete the work that is left by the class teacher
- You be able to differentiate lessons for children with additional learning needs.
- You will receive a minimum of £138.56 per day for day to day work(increased rates for more experience/qualifications)
- You will have regular, local and specific work
- No payroll fees or umbrella companies
- You will get support from an experienced, dedicated and education-lead consultant
- A personal service and consultants who follow up their promises and pledges.
- Up to £250 in Love to Shop vouchers for each and every referral
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service (or be in a position to obtain a new one
- EWC registration
- 2 references covering the last three year
- Right to Work in the UK
- 2 x proofs of address
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.