£26000 - £30000 per annum
02921 660 880
9 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Deputy Manager to step up into a Registered Manager position.
Hours & Salary
- £26,000 - £30,000 p/annum dependant on experience and skills
- Permanent full-time position, successful candidates must have flexible availability due to the needs of the home
- Day to day management of running the home, supporting the residents and their families
- Managing budgets and maximising home occupancy
- Manage recruitment, staffing and rotas
- Ensure the service is kept safe, clean and effective.
- Full U.K manual driving licence
- The successful candidate must have experience within business acumen relating to budgeting and occupancy
- Proven track record of CQC reports with a minimum standard of GOOD ✓
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- NVQ Level 5 in Leadership & Management or willingness to work towards
- Previous managerial experience in a care setting.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
Call Alexandra for a confidential chat on 029 21 660 880 or apply via this job ad.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.