£37000 - £45000 per annum
0151 559 8680
9 days ago
The role is to work as a Registered Manager, opening and managing a children's residential care home that will aim to support young people with EBD and challenging behaviours.
The home will support up to 4 young people, in a house based in Chorley, Lancashire.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an ambitious organisation that can offer growth to operations management roles as the service develops and the company opens further homes.
- Basic pay up to £42,000
- + Bonuses potential of £3000
- Work with Director and RI to open children's residential care home
- Manage the residential service, offering expert support to young people with EBD
- Build and develop staff team
- Build and develop a positive and nurturing atmosphere
- Manage residential staff team, including Deputies, Team Leaders and Support Workers
- Liaise with MDT
- Manage referrals
- Ensure the service meets OFSTED standards
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing in a Children's Residential services.