£9.50 - £10.65 per hour
14 days ago
About the hospital:
Within a modern, relaxed and vibrant setting, the hospital provide a rehabilitation recovery service for adult males and females with a diagnosis of mental health difficulties. With therapeutic timetables and psychological therapies, individuals are support towards positive mental and physical health and an independant and meaningful life within the community.
Hours & pay
- Full time and part time jobs available (long days and night shifts)
- Locum opportunities available along with ad-hoc shifts
- £9.50 - £10.65 per hour inc holiday entitlement
- Immediate start available once cleared for work
- Full training provided
- Are you the ideal candidate?
- The ideal candidate for the job has 6 months experience in a mental health setting, has a DBS on the update service and has TMVA or MAPA training
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months experience within a mental health hospital with some experience within forensic services however, forensic services is not essential. A valid DBS on the update service is essential along with restraint training such as MAPA/TMVA/PMVA. If you do currently have a valid DBS or restraint training, Vetro Nursing can help facilitate this for you.
Benefits of working wih Vetro:
- Dedicated Nurse Manager and Vetro Account Manager
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CSSIW registration
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs (1 day a month up to full-time hours)
- Weekly PAYE pay with no payroll fees
- 28 days holiday pay (full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-going training
- Annual appraisals and supervision from our registered Nurse
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend
- Agency worker of the month
At Vetro Nursing, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.