£10 - £13 per hour
14 days ago
About the hospital:
The hospital have 56 beds across 4-5 acute and high dependancy wards and provide specialist services for adults with mental health and learning difficulties.
Hours & pay
- Full time and part time jobs available (long days and night shifts)
- Locum and ad-hoc shifts available
- £9.50 - £10.65 per hour inc holiday entitlement
- Immediate starts available once cleared for work
- Full training provided
The ideal candidate for this role will have atleast 6 months experience within mental health setting. A valid enhanced DBS registered to the update service is essential along with restraint training such as TMVA or MAPA. If you do not currently have a DBS on the update service or restraint training, Vetro Nursing can help facilitate this for you.
Benefits of working with Vetro:
- Dedicated Nurse Manager and Vetro Account Manager
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CSSIW registration
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs (1 day a month up to full-time hours)
- Weekly PAYE pay with no payroll fees
- 28 days holiday pay (full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-going training
- Annual appraisals and supervision from our registered Nurse
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend
- Agency worker of the month
At Vetro Nursing, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.