£9.50 - £10.65 per hour
10 days ago
About the Hospital:
The hospital provides rehabilitation services including assessment across three sites where residents will move once they engage and progress with their treatment. Due to the needs of the residents, they can display severe challenging behaviour.
Ideally you will have experience with supporting individuals with challenging behaviour, personality disorder and complex needs however, applications will be considered from experienced Support Workers who have worked within other clinical area’s.
Benefits of working with Vetro:
- Excellent rates of pay starting between £9.50 and £10.65
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CSSIW registration
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs (1 day a month up to full-time hours)
- Weekly PAYE pay with no payroll fees
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-going training
- Annual appraisals and supervision from our registered Nurse
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend
- Agency worker of the month
Do you know a qualified Nurse or Support Worker who would be interested in a new job? Refer them today and receive up to £250 love2shop voucher.
We have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
If you feel you have the skills required for these exciting roles then please submit your CV for immediate consideration.