£10.42 per hour
02921 660 880
13 days ago
Vetro Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for experienced Mental Health Support Workers to work within a Mental Health Care package based within a Secure Unit in Cardiff.
Vetro Recruitment are a highly regarded mental health provider placing nursing staff into specialist Community, NHS & private mental health settings.
We are looking for Support Workers who would like to add and expand upon their current skill set. Providing person centred, positive, therapeutic care to patients who may be presenting with challenging behaviours and have significant difficulty in processing and communicating information in a positive manner.
The ideal Support Worker will have experience within forensic, medium or low secure services and have supported patients with a primary diagnosis of personality disorder. Although, working with patients who present with challenging behaviours would be invited to apply.
This is a superb opportunity to positively contribute to this patient's recovery and progression through the care pathway. This is a 4:1 package of care which will also be supported by full time ward staff & MDT professionals within the unit. You will be working alongside 1 x RMN and 2 x Mental Health Support Workers on each shift.
Pay & Benefits:
● Up to £10.42 per hour
● 6 - 12 month contract with view to extend up to 24 months
● Weekly pay with no payroll costs
● Full support from Nursing team
● 24hr support line
● Comprehensive Training - including PMVA/TMVA
● £250 Love2shop Nurse referral scheme
● Monthly Nurse Newsletter
● Entry into the £1000 Golden ticket bonus
● Experience working with challenging behaviours
● At least 6 months experience
● Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
● Right to work in the UK
● DBS on the update service, although we can facilitate this for you APPLY BUTTON