£33000 - £37000 per annum
02921 660 880
about 2 months ago
Salary & Hours
£33,000 - £387,000pa DOE plus bonuses
Permanent full time position
- Creating a warm and caring environment for children who live with us in our various residential settings
- Managing the home to an Outstanding standard with Ofsted
- Liaising with local authorities to develop individual Care Plans
- Supervising and supporting employees to provide the best care
- Work in collaboration with Human Resources to assist with recruitment and manage all employee relations within the home
- Work closely with the Senior Management Team to ensure the home goes over and above in providing exceptional care
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a leadership or supervisory role
- Either have, or be working towards Level 5 in Children and Young People
- Working Monday to Friday and be on-call 24/7
- Strong working knowledge of Children’s Homes regulations, H&S, COSHH and Fire regulations
- Strong leadership, supervisory and people management skills
- Emotional resilience and passion to achieve outstanding outcomes for your young people
- Adhere to Safer recruitment procedures which includes a DBS check, right to work and reference checks.
- 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension
- Bonus schemes
- Free meals on shift
Alternatively you can call Alex for a confidential chat on 029 21 660 880.
We have a fantastic referral scheme where you can earn up to £250 per referral. Please get in touch for more information.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 100 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.