£65 - £75 per day
2 months ago
As a HTLA you will be supporting small groups of students with low-level ability. You will be required to support students or individuals to keep them on task, you may also be required to help the class teacher with planning and report monitoring. Experience of working with looked after children would be desirable but not essential. Welsh speaking is essential.
The position will be starting in January 2020 on a term by term basis.
Salary and Hours
Daily pay rate - £65 - £70 dependant on experience and qualifications
Full time or part-time Monday - Friday, hours are between 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Assist the class teacher
- Support students with the low-level ability
- Classroom management
- You will be required to help with lunchtime cover
- Report and Monitor
- Some use of IT required
- Opportunity to work as a Cover Supervisor
- Experience in Secondary curriculum.
- Speak fluent in Welsh
- Classroom Management skills
- Teaching Assistant level 3 or above essential
- DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a new DBS
- Registered with EWC or willing to register
Minimum you can expect to receive while working for Vetro Education:
- You will receive a minimum of £65 per day for day to day work(increased rates for more experience/qualifications)
- You will have regular, local and specific work
- No payroll fees or umbrella companies
- You will get support from an experienced, dedicated and education-lead consultant
- A personal service and consultants who follow up their promises and pledges.
- Up to £250 in Love to Shop vouchers for each and every referral
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.