£30000 - £35000 per annum
0151 559 8680
about 2 months ago
I have an amazing opportunity for an ambitious Deputy or Registered Manager to join a growing children's residential child care provider, that is looking for a Registered Manager for their new home, based in Didsbury, Manchester.
The service will support up to 3 young people with EBD and challenging behaviours.
As a Registered Manager of a new service, you will have the responsibility for ensuring it meets OFSTED standards.
- Help with the opening of a new children's residential care home
- Be registered for children's residential care home as the manager by OFSTED.
- Ensure the service is safe, effective and meets OFSTED standards
- Recruit, manage and develop the staff team
- There is a designated HR Co-Ordinator, so no HR responsibilities
- Instill a positive and therapeutic culture and environment for young people with challenging behaviours.
Salary and Hours
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management
- Experience as a Registered Manager
- Driving Licence.
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply!
Or refer a friend for up to £250!!