£20000 - £25000 per annum
0151 559 8680
about 2 months ago
You will be joining an established team, that supports adults in supported living services based in Ellesmere Port and the Wirral.
You will be working with the Registered Manager to ensure the safe and effective running of these services.
- Work with Registered Manager to ensure safe and effective running and management of all supported living services which they are responsible for?
- Offer care and support to all adults in your care
- Ensure the services meet CQC standards and operate under these guidelines
- Ensure that support staff offer the highest standards of care and support
to each person in our care.
- Ensure all adults feel safe and have a positive experience of support
- Work with Registered Manager to recruit and train staff
- Manage and monitor care plans
- Ensure that you and the staff team complete and record risk assessments
Pay and Hours
- £10.15 per hour, to be increased after passing probation
- £52 per sleep
- 37.5-hour contract
- A mixture of early, late, and sleep in shifts.
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care
- Experience as a Senior Support Woker
If interested, click apply