£8.75 - £10.99 per hour, Benefits: overtime, sleep in rate and pension
0151 559 8680
about 2 months ago
Waking Night opportunities are also available.
We have interview dates via video interviewing coming up on Wednesday 2nd November so please state if you are available on this date on your application
- To deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- You will offer support to Young People who have mild, moderate and severe autistic spectrum conditions and associated complex learning support needs.
- To work closely with the Registered Manager to ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
- Experience working in Children's Residential services is not essential
- Comfortable delivering personal care