£65000 - £68500 per annum
02921 660 880
about 2 months ago
Reporting into the Director of Quality and Regulation, you will be responsible for the development, implementation and coordination of the organisation’s risk management strategy. The role would suit an experienced risk management specialist or health & safety expert who has worked within the health & social care sector. The role is home-based, however, national travel may be required.
Responsibilities of the Head of Risk Management:
- Develop, implement and co-ordinate the company’s Risk Management Strategy.
- Plan, review, recommend and implement health and safety management systems, policies and practices across the company in line with prevailing legislation.
- Implement, support and audit relevant health, safety and risk management systems across the company.
- Develop and maintain a company risk register and present it to the Governance Committee.
- Develop, implement, maintain and test the business continuity plans for the organisation and individual services as necessary.
- Ensure that all work is delivered within the budgetary and resource constraints of the organisation.
- A degree level health and safety qualification is essential
- Have a proven track record of strategic leadership within a diverse business environment preferable health or social care with significant experience in a similar role
- Have experience of leading a risk management function in a large-scale, complex organisation including formulating and implementing risk management strategies and operating practices.
- Have a sound understanding of strategic imperatives.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both face-to-face and in writing, including the ability to communicate complex issues clearly and succinctly to a non-technical audience.
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £65,000 per annum
- Car allowance of £3,600
- 33 Days Annual Leave Entitlement (inc. Bank Holidays)
- Enrolment into NEST pension scheme with employer contributions
- Company Sick Pay
- Access to Benefits Package (Retail, Leisure, Entertainment Discounts, Access to Employee Assistance Program, Health & Eye Care)
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply".One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.