£65 - £70 per day
about 2 months ago
Until July 2021
The role is to start immediately Monday to Friday 8.30-3.30pm on a temp - perm basis.
The ideal applicant will have experience of working with young offenders with social-emotional mental health and behavior difficulties. As a Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting the class teacher and working with individuals who have extreme behaviors, you will need to be a resilient person and have training in restraint, ideally PRICE, Team Teach, or similar and be confident using de-escalation techniques.
In order to be considered for a job with Vetro Education candidates will :
- Have worked in prisons. army, inclusion unit, or similar
- Have worked with students aged 11-16 years
- Have at least 1-year teaching assistant/youth work experience
- Experience in mental health and challenging behaviors
- Have restraint training
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- Have references covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Hold EWC registration Hold the Right to work in the UK
While working with Vetro Education you can expect the following:
- Great rates of pay
- Support from an established Education consultant.
- No payroll fees
- Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
- Regular, specific, and local work
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.