£9 - £9.30 per hour
0151 559 8680
about 2 months ago
You will be working with a flexible, positive team that is both supportive and person-centered.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months experience as a support worker, working within Learning Disability or Mental Health settings, although Elderly care will be considered.
Pay & Benefits:
· £9.30 per hour
· Flexibility with shifts and hours worked
· Both full time and part-time
· Paid weekly with no payroll fees
· 28 days Holiday Pay (Full-time hours, pro rata if less)
· 24-hour support line
· On-Going Training including PMVA and all mandatory training offered.
· £250 High Street Voucher Nurse referral Scheme
· Care delivery according to care plans
· Escorting patients into the community
· Assisting patients with all aspects of daily life
· Multi-disciplinary working with the clinical team
· Right to work in the UK
· At least 6 months recent experience as a support worker
· Registered on the DBS update service, we can facilitate this for you
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Please apply to this role if you would like to be considered for this role.