£30500 - £31500 per annum
0151 559 8680
about 2 months ago
I have an amazing opportunity within a national organisation that specialises in support and care for adults with complex needs and learning disabilities.
I am specifically recruiting for a Registered Manager to manage 5 Supported Living services which are based in the Cheshire/Merseyside area.
Salary and Hours
- Salary for the role will be between £30,500 and £31,500.
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9-5.
- 37.5 hours contract
- With on call duties and flexibility that comes with nature of the role
- Managing supported living services for adults with learning disabilities
- Ensure all people in services are cared and supported.
- The services will be between a solo and 6 bedded home. You will manage a total of around 700 hours.
- You will join a strong management team to oversee and and manage services across this area, with the support of an experienced Regional Manager.
- Ensure services have a Good CQC report (current report GOOD)
- Ensure all services are compliant and are safe and efficient
- Manage recruitment and staffing
To be considered for the role, you will need the following:
- Experience as a Registered Manager within Adults services
- Driving License and access to your own car
- NVQ Level 4/5 in Leadership and Management
If this position sounds of interest, let me know!!
Refer a friend for up to £250!!