£18 - £26 per hour
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
Hourly Rate: £18 - £26 p/h (equivalent of £35,000-£50,000)
Location: Devizes / Wiltshire
Contract: Interim / Immediate Start!!!
Hours: 37.5 hours per week + on call (paid additional to hourly rate)
As the Service Manager, you will be overseeing the running of the supported living service in Bristol supporting adults with learning disabilities and complex needs. You will have experience of service management, putting the people you support at the centre of your care. Leading by example and providing excellent support to people with learning disabilities.
The Service Manager / Registered Manager will have:
- Previous experience in a management role.
- Experience of managing a large staff team and handling performance issues and disciplinaries.
- Learning disabilities background.
- Strong IT and organisational ability.
- Experience of liaising with external bodies eg local council and CQC.
- Level 5 diploma in health and social care.
- Experience of working in a person-centred way.
- A full driving licence and their own transport.
- Business insurance is also required.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years’ combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we’re here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.