£8.72 - £8.75 per hour
0151 559 8680
about 1 month ago
Applicants should have access to a car (for business use) and have a full, clean driving license.
No experience is necessary, however a background of having cared for someone or having worked in a care environment would be an advantage.
You will be given paid time to travel between calls plus paid ‘waiting time’ between calls.
Pay & Hours:
- £8.72 - £8.75 per hour
- Flexibility with shifts and hours worked
- Paid weekly with no payroll fees
Benefits of working with us:
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Vetro Nursing shift booking app, book shifts, update availability and see where you are working
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CSSIW registration.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Weekly pay with no Payroll fees
- 28 days Holiday Pay (Full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing.
- On-Going Training including PMVA and all mandatory training offered.
- £250 High Street vouchers for every Nurse you recommend
- Agency worker of the month
- Conducting observations to ensure patient and staff safety
- Care delivery according to structured care plans
- Crisis management
- Escorting patients into the community
- Assisting patients with all aspects of rehabilitation
- Multi-disciplinary working with the clinical team
- Previous experience within mental health or learning disability settings
- Right to work in the UK
- Adaptable & resilient
- Caring and compassionate
- Experience as a support worker
- Registered on the DBS update service - although we can facilitate this for you using the fast track Ebulk Service
- At least 2 references from your current and previous employer
- Ability to communicate effectively at all times
Please apply to this role if you would like to be considered.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.