£44000 - £54000 per annum
0151 559 8680
about 2 months ago
I am recruiting for a Head of Service to hold OFSTED registration and oversee the management of 6 residential care homes, for children and young people aged up to 18, based in Cheadle.
The services care and support children and young people with learning disabilities and complex needs.
- Hold OFSTED registration for 6 residential care homes
- Manage management team ensuring all services are safe and effective
- Ensure the House Managers are running residential care services to OFSTED standards
- Work within SMT to ensure all children and safe and cared for from an operations point.
- Assist with recruitment and staffing
- Ensure services are compliant
- Quality Assurance
- Offer expert care and support for young people with complex needs
- On-call responsibilities
- £44,000 - £54000
- Working a variety of hours to ensure contact with all members of staff team
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management
- Experience in a senior management position
- OFSTED registration experience
- Driving Licence.
Or refer a friend for up to £250!!