£9.30 - £10.42 per hour
about 1 month ago
The hospital provide an emergency admissions and rehabilitation service to males and females along with a specialist service for personality disorders. The hospital is set within a quiet, peaceful and therapeutic location and services offered include: psychiatric intensive care, a low secure unit, acute inpatient service and high dependency rehabilitation.
Hours & Pay
The hospital operate a 24/7 service with shifts available across nights and weekend. All shifts will be 12 hours.
The rate of pay will be £9.30 - £10.42.
Are you the ideal candidate?
The ideal candidate for this role will have 6 months experience in a mental health setting although other settings will be considered. A valid enhanced DBS on the update service and restraint training such as TMVA or MAPA is essential. should you not have these, we can help facilitate a DBS for you and provide relevant training.
- Dedicated Nurse Manager and Vetro Account Manager
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CSSIW registration
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs (1 day a month up to full-time hours)
- Weekly PAYE pay with no payroll fees
- 28 days holiday (Full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-going training
- Annual appraisals and supervision from our registered Nurse
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend.
- Agency worker of the month
Do you know a qualified Nurse or support worker who would be interested in a new job? Refer them today and receive up to £250 love2shop voucher.
At Vetro Nursing, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.