£10.07 per hour
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
This is IDEAL for students based in Ebbw Vale as subsidised travel is regularly arranged to and from the hospital, day and night.
- £10.07 (Including hourly holiday pay)
- Weekly pay
- Flexibility of work so you can pick and choose when you work.
- Working for a multi-award winning REC accredited agency based in South Wales
- Employee of the month scheme awarding the high performers within the industry
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check assistance provided), free online training and access to restraint training course (mandatory)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
- The hospital is a low secure Learning Disability service for males and females who require a medium-term placement and recovery-orientated specialist treatment in order to progress on their care pathway towards rehabilitation care.
- The facility is split into to wards, each catering to specific patient requirements including personality disorder, learning disabilities, forensic mental health and serious mental illness.
- You will be invited to maintain the well-being of our residents. Ensuring their social, physical and emotional needs are met and their life is comfortable
- A minimum if 6 month experience within a mental health setting would be a distinct advantage, but each application will be looked at individually. We will look at experience from abroad within this sphere.
- Experience of manual handling equipment in a live working environment would also be advantageous however training available.
- An ability to work within a caring team offering the best possible care and support to residents.
- To possess a respectful, courteous and compassionate nature, and to believe in giving your personal best at all times
- Hard work, dedication and reliability. You will also make friends working with us.
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £10.07 per hour
This is an extremely safe environment for COVID-19. PPE is worn as and when required.