£9.99 - £10.37 per hour
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
Vetro are seeking experienced mental health support workers for positions starting immediately within a secure mental health hospital in Abergavenny
Job Type: Flexible agency work
Hours: 7:30AM until 8PM / 7:30PM until 8AM
Pay: £9.99 / £10.37 per hour (including holiday pay)
- You will be supporting a low secure mental health unit caring for patients with significant mental health illness and personality disorder, who require a medium-term placement and recovery-orientated specialist treatment.
- You will encourage the progress of their care pathway towards rehabilitation care.
- The organisation provides step-down facilities for patients including an on-site pre-discharge flat as well as specialist residential community-facing units and supported independent-living accommodation.
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within a mental health setting is advantageous
- We are looking for committed and resilient Support Workers who are willing to work within a challenging but rewarding environment.
- Have an interest in Mental Health Care.
- Caring, compassionate and a keen interest in supporting others in their recovery.
- Ideally a car driver due to the location
- Ongoing support with career progression
- Flexible working hours
- Patient Group - Men and Women with mental illness and/or personality disorder
If this sounds like the job for you click "apply" today or for more information please call Sam for a quick chat on 02921 660880
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on the different vacancies we have available.
Ready to refer?
Do you know a Qualified Nurse or Support Worker who would be interested in a new job? Refer them today and receive up to £250 love2shop voucher.
At Vetro Nursing, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone