£65 - £70 per day
about 1 month ago
Would you like a job that gives you variety, flexibility, and fulfillment?
Could you make a real difference for the children you support?
Working as a Welsh Speaking Teaching Assistant in a primary school can be extremely rewarding, especially when you are working with the right team and in great school.
We have an exciting role for a general teaching assistant to work full time in a welsh meduim primary school based near Prestatyn. The role is full time 8.40am-3.15pm Monday to Friday and will start January 2021 until July 2021.
Why should you choose Vetro?
- You are valued as a person and a member of the team, not just a number
- Excellent Rates of pay
- NO PAYROLL FEES
- Support from an education-lead consultant
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- £50-£250 vouchers for anyone you recommend
- You must be a fluent welsh speaker and be confident in delivery in the Welsh language
- Minimum 3 months experience of working with children (ideally in a school setting)
- Experience in additional needs would be an advantage
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS (or be able to obtain a new one)
- Hold EWC registration
- Have the right to work in the UK
At Vetro Education we have over 100 years’ combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we’re here to help.