about 1 month ago
The role is full time to start 11th January 2021 until July 2021.
As Science Teacher, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective teaching and learning of pupils and be confident in your abilities to teach Chemistry up to key stage 4. The ideal applicant will have experience of also teaching other science subjects to key stage 3.
In order to be considered for a teaching job with Vetro Education candidates will :
- Be a fully qualified Teacher (QTS or equivalent overseas qualification)
- Be a chemistry specialist teaching up to key stage 4
- Have at least 1-year teaching experience exceptions to be made for NQTs
- Experience teaching physics and biology to KS3
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- Have references covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Hold EWC registration Hold the Right to work in the UK
While working with Vetro Education you can expect the following:
- Great rates of pay
- Support from an established Secondary Education consultant.
- No payroll fees
- Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
- To benefit from 100 years of experience within the Education and Care sectors
- Regular, specific, and local work
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.