£63.52 - £70 per day
about 1 month ago
As a Teaching Assistant you will be required to support the individual with literacy, numeracy and be adaptable to challenging behaviour. The ideal applicant will have experience with global delay and have previous experience of working in a primary school.
Salary and Hours
Daily pay rate - £63.52- £70 dependant on experience and qualifications
Monday - Friday, 8.40am-.12.15pm starts 5th January - July 2021 and may continue into 2022.
- To support the class teacher
- Ensure the individual additional needs are met
- Manage challenging behaviours
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- Experience in primary education.
- Experience working with children who have global delay
- Teaching Assistant level 1 or above would be ideal but not essential
- Ideally would have used de-escerlation techniques
- DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a new DBS
- Registered with EWC or willing to register
- Rights to work in the UK - Passport or full birth certificate
Hit "apply" today to get your job application underway
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.