£20275 - £20860 per annum
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
The service supports 5 adults within a residential care home in Shalbourne, Wiltshire.
Salary and hours: £20,275 - £20,860 (inclusive of sleep-ins), depending on experience.
- £8.85 - £9.15 per hour.
- + £58 per sleep-in shift.
- 37.5 hours a week.
- 5 x 7.5 hour shifts a week.
- Full time and permanent.
- To support the needs of the service users.
- To engage in and plan activities throughout the day.
- To support individuals to participate in and enjoy their hobbies, such as walking, going to the cinema and swimming.
- Promote independence and support with cooking and cleaning and personal care.
- Must hold a Full UK driving licence due to the location of the service.
- Experience within the Health and Social Care sector is desirable.
- Some knowledge and experience of Autism and Learning Disabilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to attend training.
- Must be enthusiastic and empathetic.
- Enhanced pay on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- Excellent training programme and support with career development.
- Sick pay.
- Pension scheme.
If you would like to apply for this role, please click "apply"!!
** Due to the Christmas holidays, shortlisting will take place in January 2021 **