£9.72 - £10.89 per hour
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
- Helping individuals achieve independence and personal goals
- Supporting and transporting individuals to integrate into their community
- Develop individuals home making skills and personal chores
- Transforming lives and achieving results for Autistic Adults
- £10.89 (including hourly holiday pay)
- Weekly pay
- Flexibility of work so you can pick and choose when you work
- Working for a multi-award winning REC accredited agency based in South Wales
- Employee of the month scheme awarding the high performers within the industry
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check assistance provided), free online training and access to restraint training course.
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
- Restraint training such as PBM, TMVA, PMVA or MAPA is essential. If you do not currently have this we hold regular training courses
- One month plus experience within a care environment (volunteering, looking after family members)
- Experience of manual handling equipment in a live working environment would also be advantageous however training available.
- A genuine passion for caring for people with a variety of challenging conditions.
- An ability to work within a caring team offering the best possible care and support to residents.
- To possess a respectful, courteous and compassionate nature, and to believe in giving your personal best at all times
- Hard work, dedication and reliability. You will also make friends working with us.
- Experience in working with Autism
If you think you're the perfect fit for this role, please apply today. Contact Sam on 02921 660 880 or email@example.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contracted
Salary: £10.89 per hour
This is an extremely safe environment for COVID-19. PPE is worn as and when required.