£10.37 per hour
02921 660 880
29 days ago
This is IDEAL for students based in Cardiff as subsidised travel is regularly arranged to and from the hospital, day and night.
- £10.07 (Including hourly holiday pay)
- Weekly pay
- Subsidised travel to and from the unit. No public transport involved. Cars leave 45mins before shift starts and always arrive on time. Cars will also take you home after shift at a designated place of drop off.
- Flexibility of work so you can pick and choose when you work.
- Working for a multi-award winning REC accredited agency based in South Wales
- Employee of the month scheme awarding the high performers within the industry
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check assistance provided), free online training and access to restraint training course (mandatory)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
- You will be invited to maintain the well-being of our residents. Ensuring their social, physical and emotional needs are met and their life is comfortable
- Ensuring Centre practices conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation in a safe and efficient manner.
- To promote the home residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by actively delivering the highest standards of care and striving for continuous improvement.
- One month plus experience within a care environment (volunteering, looking after family members, experience in foreign country) would be a distinct advantage, but each application will be looked at individually. We will look at experience from abroad within this sphere.
- Experience of manual handling equipment in a live working environment would also be advantageous however training available.
- A genuine passion for caring for brain injury patients with a variety of health conditions
- An ability to work within a caring team offering the best possible care and support to residents.
- To possess a respectful, courteous and compassionate nature, and to believe in giving your personal best at all times
- Hard work, dedication and reliability. You will also make friends working with us.
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £10.07 per hour
This is an extremely safe environment for COVID-19. PPE is worn as and when required.