£65 - £70 per day
26 days ago
As a teaching assistant you will be working with individuals with a vareity of needs; autism, ADHD, attachement disorders, social emotional mental health and global delay. You will also be supporting the class teacher to set up equipment, prepare the classroom for lessons and help with reporting. Applicants should have experience of working with secondary age groups with pupils who have additonal needs. Training in de-escerlation tecniques would be an advatage but not essential.
The position is based in a secondary school in Denbighshire and will be starting 11th January 2021, hours of work: 8:30am-3:30pm. Monday to Friday.
- To support the class teacher
- Support an individual with additional needs
- Manage challenging behaviours
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To ensure the classroom is managed efficiently, meeting Estyn standards.
- Experience in secondary education
- Experience working with children who have ALN
- Teaching Assistant level 2 or above would be ideal but not essential
- Restraint training would be an advantage but not essential
- DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a new DBS
- Registered with EWC or willing to register
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.