£31000 - £38000 per annum
02921 660 880
27 days ago
The home is home to 4 Young Females with a history of CSE and is currently rated at GOOD ✓.
Salary and Hours
up to £38,000 p/year
Permanent full time position
- To adhere to existing working practices, methods, procedures, undertake relevant training
- and development activities and to respond positively to new and alternative systems.
- To lead and influence the development of a positive care environment.
- To coordinate and chair monthly staff meetings, as well as weekly management team
- Ensure recording of interview outcome and return of interview records from individual panel
- members. Notifications to candidates.
- To be responsible for ensuring there is a nominated person for all fire and safety procedures and the keeping of up to date records of fire drills and health and safety matters.
- Ensure staff are trained in first aid, food handling, fire safety, hygiene within twelve months
- of appointment.
- Encourage staff team to take responsibility for repair of minor damage and renewal.
- Work within projected refurbishment and maintenance budget.
- Encourage young people’s participation in the maintenance of physical environment.
- Advise the Director of Services immediately of any safeguarding issues and action taken.
- To identify the need for, and to coordinate the provision of, assessment and therapeutic work to individual young people.
Minimum two years experienced as a Registered Manager
Prove track record with OFSTED
Level 5 in Leadership & Management is essential
Full UK Driving licence and access to own vehicle.
Call Alexandra for a confidential chat on 029 21 660 880 or you apply via this job ad.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.