£13743 per annum
02921 660 880
27 days ago
The school is based in the Friesthorpe area of Lincoln (LN3).
Salary & Hours
- £13,743 - £20,448.85 depending on experience and skills
- 20 hours p/week including morning and afternoon shifts
In this role you will support the Senior Cook to prepare and deliver a creative, varied and nutritious menu for our young people.
All food is prepared using fresh ingredients, following agreed menus and taking into account specific dietary requirements.
- Ensure that all food is prepared and cooked to the highest standard as set out on the menus.
- Order food from suppliers taking into account menus and current stock levels
- Prepare tea time menu for the evening care staff.
- Maintain food diary ensuring records are kept up to date; recording fridge / freezer temperatures, goods in and cooked items.
- Maintain record of pupils' daily dietary requirements.
- Ensure that all areas of the kitchen are kept to a high standard of cleanliness and the cleaning schedule is adhered to
- Relevant experience within a pressurised and busy environment
- Experience of producing food for individuals with strict dietary requirements
- Relevant catering qualifications and a Basic Food Hygiene certificate or willing to work towards
- Overtime available
- Life Assurance
- Beautiful home and grounds to work within.
- Fully funded DBS checks
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.