£20500 per annum, Benefits: casual dress, subsidised meals, pension
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
We are looking for committed and passionate individuals who will be able to engage with the young people and encourage and mentor them, whilst having a whole lot of fun! Getting paid to play football and going to theme parks is certainly a perk of the job!!
We are recruiting for children’s residential support workers to work in a stunning children’s residential service in Mildenhall, Suffolk for young people with emotional behavioural difficulties aged 11 - 18 years old.
Salary: £20,500 inclusive of sleeps
Hours: Full time
Shift Times: 8am – 11pm sleep 7am – 8.30am
Shift Pattern: Monday - Sunday
***The Rota pattern means you only work 11 shifts per month and have 17 days off!!!***
- Supporting young people with challenging behaviour in their day to day lives.
- Work as part of a team.
- Work well under pressure.
- Able to be proactive, enthusiastic and empathetic.
- Experience in working with children and young people is desirable but not essential.
- Able to take responsibility for the care and well-being of young people.
- Full UK Manual Driving Licence is essential due to the location of the homes and the duties involved.
- Must either hold or be willing to work towards the QCF Level 3 Children & Young People qualification in Children's Residential.
- Must be aged 21 or over, due to the oldest child at the setting and due to the policies of the organisation.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.