£24659 - £30457 per annum
02921 660 880
29 days ago
Your role will be to support the manager in the day to day running of the service, which supports young people between the ages of 11 – 18 with Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties (EBD) within an established provider that puts quality and the outcomes of the people they support and the very forefront of what they do.
**Due to the nature of the job and the activities involved, we are only able to consider applicants who have relevant qualifications in Children’s Residential services and a full drivers licence and a car**
Salary: £24,659 - £30,457 (sleep allowance included)
Hours: Full time
Shift pattern: 2 on 4 off
As a Deputy Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the management to run a successful staff team and all day to day operations of the home
- To assist the management team with the supervisions of junior staff
- Inducting new staff into the homes procedure and culture
- Ensuring the highest standards of care in relation to the young people's physical, behavioural and emotional needs.
- Assist senior staff with the writing and maintaining of placement and risk management plans
- Support young people in daily activities including family contact, attending local clubs, 1:1 activities in the community, promoting independence and social behaviour.
- NVQ or QCF level 3 in Children & Young People’s Residential Services or equivalent is essential
- Experience as a Deputy Manager or a Senior in a Children’s Residential Support Work environment is essential
- You must be a driver as you will be required to transport the young people from time to time
- You must be over the age of 21
- Willingness to work towards or already completed the level 5
- 28 days annual leave, company pension scheme plus a great benefits package
- Comprehensive Training Package including scheduled ongoing face-to-face training and CPD planning
- Plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and career development
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.