£22000 - £28000 per annum
02921 660 880
14 days ago
Menna Del Williams
Or are you currently a Senior Support Worker looking for a new challenge?
Vetro Recruitment has a great opportunity for a Senior Support Worker to join a well established team in Aberdare - working for a Care organisation with an excellent reputation in the industry. The site supports two young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties, whilst also providing a safe, nurturing environment for them to develop.
As a Senior Support Worker you will be responsible for supporting the management team and undertaking some supervisory responsibilities, whilst also having a hands on approach to supporting the young people.
Pay and shifts
- £22,000 - £28,000 (sleep included)
- Permanent, full time contract
- 39 hours per week
- Shift pattern; 2 on, 4 off OR 1 on, 2 off
- Support children with EBD and challenging behaviours
- Supervisory responsibilities for the shift
- Provide a positive and therapeutic approach to support
- Ensure the service operates within OFSTED standards
- Key working with young people to develop confidence, self esteem and self worth
- Work with the staff team to ensure the young person has 24/7 support
- Plan and participate in activities with the young people
- NVQ Level 3 Children and Young people (or equivalent)
- Full UK Driving licence is essential
- Support Worker experience within a residential setting
If interested, please click APPLY and one of the team will be in touch with you. We look forward to hearing from you!