£26000 per annum
02921 660 880
15 days ago
Menna Del Williams
Do you want to work for an organisation that sets itself apart from the rest?
Vetro Recruitment has an amazing opportunity to join a brand new service as a Team Leader, working for an organisation that prides itself on how they work with the children in their care, and how they support the staff that work for them.
The small service is going to support young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties and challenging behaviour and is due to open in January/February 2021. Our client is looking for passionate, motivated and resilient staff and in return will provide extensive support and genuine development opportunities.
Pay & Shifts
- £26,000 (inc sleep)
- On-call allowance will be paid in addition
- 48 hour shifts
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for;
- Supporting the senior management team
- Doing observations and supervising more junior team members
- Conducting induction training for new team members
- Key working with young people - building confidence, self esteem and self worth
- Writing and maintaining placement and risk management plans
- Promoting and developing the young people's social skills
- Support and encouragement with education
- Experience being team leader or shift leader in a Children's Residential Service (preferably under CSSIW)
- NVQ/QCF Level 3 in Children and Young People (or equivalent)
- Full UK Drivers licence
If you are interested and would like to find out more, please click APPLY and one of the team will be in touch with you to discuss the role in more detail - we look forward to hearing from you!