£22000 - £27000 per annum
02921 660 880
15 days ago
Menna Del Williams
Are you already a Senior looking for a new opportunity in an organisation with lots of career growth potential?
Vetro Recruitment is looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and resilient Senior Support Worker to join our clients team in Monmouth. The home is in a beautiful rural location and supports young people aged 10 - 18 with emotional and behavioural difficulties and some complex needs.
Due to the rural location of the site, a driving licence and access to a car is absolutely essential to be considered.
As a Senior Support Worker, the successful candidate will support the senior management team whilst also having hands on experience supporting the young people. We are able to consider candidates who haven't worked in a senior role previously if they have a QCF/NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young people (or equivalent).
Our client actively encourages their staff to develop their skills, through ongoing training and support from senior management - if you are looking to develop your career, this is the role for you!
Pay and shifts
- £22,000 - £27,000 (sleep included)
- Permanent, full time contract
- 37.5 hours per week
- Shift pattern; 24 hour shifts (inc sleep)
As a Senior Residential Support Worker you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the management team within the home to run a successful day-to-day operation
- Supervising, coaching and mentoring more junior staff
- Conducting induction training for new team members
- Key working with young people
- Writing and maintaining placement and risk management plans
- NVQ/QCF Level 3 Children and Young people (or equivalent)
- Full UK Driving licence is essential
- Support Worker experience working with children and young people
For an informal chat about the role in more detail, please click APPLY and one of the team will be in touch with you. We look forward to hearing from you!