£20 - £26 per hour
0151 559 8680
21 days ago
The service supports and cares for adults and the elderly who are medically fit to leave hospital but are in need of significant rehabilitation after hospital admission with Covid.
This is a 6 to 12 month Registered General Nurse RGN RMN contract with the option to go permanent at the end of that period.
You will be working with a passionate and dedicated care team, providing excellent physical care to patients.
Pay & Benefits for Registered Nurse RGN / RMN:
- Up to £26 per hour (Ltd accepted)
- Immediate starts
- Weekly pay with no payroll costs
- Competitive pay rates
- Revalidation Support
- Holiday pay - (up to 22 days - pro-rata)
- Comprehensive training available
- Free Uniform
- Worker of the week scheme
- £250 High Street vouchers Nurse referral Scheme
- Entered into £1000 golden bonus ticket raffle
Requirements for Nurse RGN:
- Valid NMC PIN
- 6 months of nursing experience
- DBS on update service - although we can facilitate this for you
- Ability to communicate at all levels
If this exciting opportunity sounds like something you are interested in the please submit your CV