£8.75 - £10.99 per hour, Benefits: overtime, sleep in rate and pension
0151 559 8680
12 days ago
We have interview dates via video interviewing coming up on w/c 11th January so please state if you are available on this date on your application
We are also looking for a Team Leader for the service working days - £10.99 p/h - NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People is essential for this position
- To deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- You will offer support to Young People who have mild, moderate and severe autistic spectrum conditions and associated complex learning support needs.
- To work closely with the Registered Manager to ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
- Experience working in Children's Residential services is not essential
- Comfortable delivering personal care