£33524 - £40049 per annum
02921 660 880
19 days ago
Vetro Recruitment has an exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join a specialist independent school and children’s home who provide residential care and education to Young People with Autism and complex learning needs.
The service is based in Stourbridge and boasts an excellent Clinical and Care team including Support Workers, healthcare professionals, land and craft tutors and an onsite psychology & therapy team.
Grade 11/12 - Starting £33,524.44 - £40,049.49 depending on experience & qualifications
- To provide an effective and specialised Occupational Therapy (OT) service to a defined caseload of residential and day students at the service following the Trust method of Practical Skills Therapeutic Education.
- To contribute to the development of sensory and experiential learning plans for students at the service in which sensory and experiential learning is interwoven within their daytime and residential activities.
- To support the creation of resources facilitating sensory and experiential activities within the day and residential provision.
- To actively develop and apply clinical skills in the area of Sensory Integration and to develop clinical skills in both occupational therapy assessment and other baseline assessments used within Sunfield, treatment planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- To provide specialist advice and support to other departments, professionals, and families / carers within the PSTE method.
- To contribute to the evaluation and continued development of the Occupational Therapy Service
Degree in Occupational Therapy with experience in Sensory impairment
Current registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
Experience in working with Young People with complex needs.
Full UK manual licence with access to vehicle, as the service is based in a rural location.
33 - 38 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increased based on length of service
Free car parking facilities on site
Discounted health care cash plan
Free employee assistance programme with access to 24-hour counselling services for personal and work related subjects
Call Alexandra for a confidential chat on 029 21 660 880 or apply via this job ad.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.