£23324 per annum
02921 660 880
10 days ago
You will be part of a brand new staff team, in which you will be supporting Young People with Emotional & Behavioural Disorders and complex needs.
Salary & Hours
£23,324.70 per annum (plus sleep in allowance and overtime)
39 hours per week
We use a rotating shift pattern to ensure the young people in our home get the care they need. This may include working some weekends and bank holidays.
- Supporting the management to run a successful staff team and all day to day operations of the home
- To assist the management team with the supervisions of junior staff
- Inducting new staff into the homes procedure and culture
- Ensuring the highest standards of care in relation to the young people’s physical, behavioural and emotional needs
- Be the young person’s champion and as part of the wider team strive to ensure that they achieve their aspirations and full potential
- Assist senior staff with the writing and maintaining of placement and risk management plans
- You will be assigned a key child and play a pivotal role in their day to day life including attending reviews and liaising with external agencies
- Support and encourage educational engagement and attainment including homework and behavioural support within the education setting.
- Previous experience within a children's residential home is essential in addition to working with challenging behaviours
- Full UK driving licence is essential due to the location of the home and the needs of the Young People you will be supporting
- Minimum age requirement of 21
- NVQ Level 3 in Children & Young People is essential for this position, NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care will not be considered.
- Staff reward and discount scheme
- Comprehensive induction
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced disclosure check with no cost to you
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Commitment to your ongoing training and career progression
- Employee recognition scheme.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.