£24000 - £27000 per annum
0151 559 8680
12 days ago
The residential home you will be working at is based between Chadderton and Oldham.
The service is a 4 bedded home caring and supporting as part of a residential staff team for vulnerable young people with EBD.
- Offer expert care and support to young people with EBD
- Work as an experienced residential care worker to provide a positive influence for young people in care
- Plan and update care plans
- Plan and participate in activities with the young people
- Ensure all young people are safe and have bespoke support
- Ensure the service operates under OFSTED standards
- Lead shifts
- OTE £27,000
- £21,000 - £24,000, + £40 per sleep
- Full time, 24 hour shifts including sleeps.
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Driving Licence.
- Team Leader experience is desirable