£33000 - £39000 per annum
0151 559 8680
11 days ago
The vacancy we are assisting to recruit for is for a Registered Manager for a CQC registered home that offers care and support to adults with mental health issues.
The service is based in Southport and currently rated GOOD by CQC.
- Hold CQC Registration and be responsible for the day to day management of the service
- Ensure the service is compliant, safe and efficient
- Recruit and train staff
- Manage the current staff team
- The social and nursing care of this particularly vulnerable group of people within a residential setting.
- Ensure all support and care meets CQC guidelines
- Support up to 25 adults
- Manage both the residential and nursing care and support which will be offered at the service.
Up to £38,800
To be considered you will need:
- Being an RMN is desirable
- Leadership & Management for Care Services Level 4 or above